18delta
21 years ago
yes my first game.....

thought it was the bomb.....

my parents thought it was breaking the bank also.
wow, look at ps2's and cubes now....my father would have a fit.........
jackconrad
21 years ago
zoinks
21 years ago
GORF, a truly awesome game for it's time...Just bought a 1980 upright about 2 months ago, been looking for one for 15 years and finally found one. It's downstairs by my bar (with my 5 humidors). Hey 'sleddin, I love Joust too, can we have an arcade herf?
Uriah Heef
21 years ago
Diablo 1 & 2
Neverwinter Nights ( I usta play old school pen and paper D&D, Gamma World & GURPS)
Half Life
No one lives forever
Carmageddon (very theraputic)
Total Annhilation
Bad Mojo (viva los cucarachas!)

Console:
Links 2004 xbox
DOA beach volleyball
SoulCaliber series


Simpsons Hit and Run
MSR
  • MSR
  • Enthusiast
21 years ago
ryantp
21 years ago
Favorite arcade games:

-Galaga
-Golden Tee
MACS
21 years ago
For all you RPG'ers - WILD ARMS (awesome game)

For guys like me (football head) JOHN MADDEN FOOTBALL

Every year is a new one and every year I buy it. PS2
plabonte
21 years ago
One of my favorite old school games was tapper. But not root beer tapper. I liked the Budwiser version.
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
Pinball, right around early 80's, when they just started multilevel/multiball & digitizing. . . .

my faves were Black Knight & Silverball Mania. . .

. . . playing San Andreas at home lately. . .
mikecook
21 years ago
Galaga was cool... But as far as faves, nothing beats Space Invaders and Asteroids on the original Atari system... one-button joystick and all...

ah..... nostalgia....
thurson
21 years ago
Arcade:
Moon Cresta
Galaga
Pacman

Computer:
Road Rash II
Doom II
castlewa
21 years ago
New:
EA Sports FIFA series "It's in the game!"

Old School:
Tempest
Battlezone
cexshun
21 years ago
I love my PS2, but when it comes to great games, gameplay beats graphics everytime. favorite games EVER:

Tysons Punchout
Top Gun
RBI Baseball
Ikari Warriors
Contra
Qbert
Pitfall
Missle Command
Pole Position
Knockout/Blockout(those games where you have to bounce the ball to break the bricks until they are all gone)
cexshun
21 years ago
Oh damn! I forgot Mario Kart! They greatest party game ever! Can't count the number of broken controllers in college due to drunken Mario Kart induced fights.
plabonte
21 years ago
When I was in college we used to have Super Techmo Bowl tournaments. I was the KC Chiefs. Needless to say I didn't win.
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Wow! How could I forget Galaga...

Vegged for hours on that one. Dain Bramage,
prolly why I forgot about it.

About what?
ericsgr
21 years ago
I love Tetris too......gonna play that tonight now....lol.

Others are:
Max Payne 1&2
Medal of Honor
Root Beer Tapper
gonesledn
21 years ago
Uriah Heef,

you on x-box live?

wes
cayman2b
21 years ago
Man- I remember spending hours in the arcades in the early 80's... galaga, asteroids, missle command, galaxia (?).. if you were really good you could play
for a half hour or more with bonus lives, etc on a quarter.. now it costs a buck for 4 minutes at the arcades...

weeep.

cayman
Intel
21 years ago
Redneck Rampage
Users browsing this topic