TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Well just when I was beginning to wonder if it was gonna happen at all, DCLover stepped up and picked me up as his Noob trade, hope he doesn't regret it he he. Thanks for allowing me into your community I think 🙂

FGM thanks for puttin me on the list!!
tonyt722
16 years ago
What size boobs you trading?
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Or Boob post, what a fuc........up I am sheeeeesh
tonyt722
16 years ago
Boob trade, boob post...where are the damn BOOBS! lol
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Tony I just knew I was not gonna get a correction on that before that Q came up LMFAO
jguthner
16 years ago
This thread is useless without pictures.
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
^^^They're his and they're hairy.

Still interested?
tonyt722
16 years ago
Damn Queen, I just threw up in my mouth a little
engletl
16 years ago
Boobs are on the Picture Post forum!
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Note to self spell chk / spell chk / spell chk, What a dumb-ass I is!!!!!!!
engletl
16 years ago
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Queen, that was fuggin funny lady, LMAO over here
Guido099
16 years ago
Your trading with DCLover?!?! I hope you are only Noob to this site and have some room for storage! Haaaa! This should be fun someone get me some popcorn!
DCLover
16 years ago
Bwahahahahahaha
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Ruh-Roh , Going out to fortify mailbox just in case.be back lol
JohnE1000
16 years ago
If I were you, I would go dig a bunker!
IUROX
16 years ago
DClover? Picked you up as a noob trade?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Ya Rox ,do I need to be ascared? I braced up th M- box, I took John's suggestion and dug in a lil.
Guido099
16 years ago
I think Rox may be thinking DCLover may be too new to be your vet. However, I think if your not prepared you may be in trouble.

Just my .02


Hehe......
wtjvj
16 years ago
are ya`ll still wondering what a nood is?
Users browsing this topic