TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Approx 3 yrs. give or take, I had given up the cigs.about three yrs back,. And while my in-laws were in for the Brickyard 400 one of the B-in laws offered me a stogie, the rest is history. I wish now they'd have given me a **** one,I probably would'nt be trying to fill a friggin stand up humi lol

TMCTLT
Guido099
16 years ago
Haaaa! I totally understand bro! A frat brother gave me one back in my college days that got me "interested"!!! Let me just go out on a limb and say you will not be disappointed with your trade with DCLover he is a great BOTL. I know him personally and he always blows me away with his generosity. And welcome to the madness!
05busa
16 years ago
Did i here some one gots tequila,did i hear some one gots tequila???
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Guido, thanks for the welcome bros. and my only hope is that DCLover is not dissappointed w/ my trade. If he bombs the **** outa me I will have no choice but to drop another on the man. he he. I don’t wanna be thought of as a nubian tightass lol

TMCTLT
pool-cue
16 years ago
TMCTLT, not sure if you are married, but filling a cabinet is not hard as long as your are willing to spend the money. However getting permission to fill another one is the tough part. After I fill my cabinet and asked for permission for a second one, my wife wasn't too happy, when the second one was filled I knew better not to ask and just did it got myself a third one. Well, now I don't have any cabinet in use. The moral of this story? I don't know, maybe it was fun while it lasted? Or make sure you get permission, or make sure the other half don't find out.
Either way, enjoy this journey.

PC

P.S. I choose the third part, make sure my wife doesn't find out, I might not have anymore cabinet humidor, but she still doesn't know how many cigars I have, as I usually keep my mancave locked, preventing my kids of course, at least that's what I told the wife.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Pool-Cue LMAO I have a great wife of almost 30yrs.who at one time was bidding on gars along w/me. She'll share one w/me now and again w/a nice glass of port or somethin. It is way too easy to get carried away buying cigars but hell its about the only thing I spend $ on.

Am enjoying the journey πŸ™‚

TMCTLT
pool-cue
16 years ago
I actually got lucky and also has a great wife, however my wife doesn't smoke nor does she drink, I guess that's why I can keep this as my hobby as she doesn't come to my little room where I smoke and store my cigars, it's also good that she doesn't know the price, LOL

PC
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Sounds like you got it all squared away my friend lol πŸ™‚

TMCTLT
patrickh44231
16 years ago
show a pic of the damage and the goods πŸ˜‰
DCLover
16 years ago
^ Ya found the boob tade thread but couldn't find the pic post. Guess we know what you're using the search for!
tribe77mac
16 years ago
LMAO - nice search, "where's the pics"
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
53!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
knokmdwn
16 years ago
Hey, I want in on the boob trade too. Me loves some boobs (of the female kind). :^)

..........or should I say boob tade............
DaQueenBeez
14 years ago
another one that makes me πŸ˜‚
fishinguitarman
14 years ago

another one that makes me πŸ˜‚

DaQueenBeez wrote:









The question lingers....whatsa 'boob tade'?:-"
ZRX1200
14 years ago
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

Hey, I want in on the boob trade too. Me loves some boobs (of the female kind). :^)



..........or should I say boob tade............

knokmdwn wrote:



Yea, I would agree of the female kind!!! No Bitzh tits for me, no thank you
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

The question lingers....whatsa 'boob tade'?:-"

fishinguitarman wrote:



I think it's one of those, you show me yours I'll show you mine tricks!!!!
fishinguitarman
14 years ago

I think it's one of those, you show me yours I'll show you mine tricks!!!!

Lancaster6802 wrote:









:-" If you're feelin salty, :-" then I'm your tequila..." :-"
Users browsing this topic