Mathen
14 years ago
How does that work? "Willing to trade one well used pair of 50 year old boobs for two pairs of 25?"


Something like that?
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

How does that work? "Willing to trade one well used pair of 50 year old boobs for two pairs of 25?"


Something like that?

Mathen wrote:



No, I think that's more of one of those trade in, upgrade offers. Kinda like cash for Gold.
Trade in your old safety flotation devices and get a new perky pair of high beam headlights. Scraggly nipple hair excluded
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Ahhhhhh yes an instant classic........whatta tool. So the question remains, who got da boobs to tade?

Thanks for the memories Queenie 🐴 lol
DaQueenBeez
14 years ago
Well, I keep two on me at all times... never leave home without 'em! I'm rather attached to them, though so no trade...sorry!



With one post, you became a part of Cbid history forever! The fact that you hung around makes it even better!
DaQueenBeez
14 years ago
lou2row
14 years ago
So, do you like this side boob? Well you shouldn't, cause that's Paul's side boob.
This has been Peter Griffin's side boob hour. Good night everybody!
lou2row
14 years ago
"tade", isn't that the flap of skin between your balls and butthole?
knokmdwn
14 years ago

"tade", isn't that the flap of skin between your balls and butthole?

lou2row wrote:



No........that's "taint"..................cause it "taint" one and it "taint" the other. A uni-sex term it is.......



Classic post btw. Way to go Paul!!!!
delta1
14 years ago
is it too late to get in on this one? I can use some more boobs.
Mitch65
14 years ago
I clicked here for boobs and........ Nothing
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

I clicked here for boobs and........ Nothing

Mitch65 wrote:





Topped because I needed to laugh @ myself......🌫

BOOB TADE 🍺
DaQueenBeez
13 years ago
Nood here and curious, so you went looking for a boob tade, eh? LMAO!








jnichols
13 years ago
Tade is a village in Kose Parish, Harju County in northern Estonia.
They got's good boobs there I hear!
Confuzed
13 years ago
False advertisement--- Screw this..I'm out--
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Users browsing this topic