pool-cue
16 years ago
I think DCLover would be a great vet. How I know? He was my noob, and he taught me a lesson. DCLover might not been here too long but a vet in the cigar world for sure. Oh really dig deep, he just got new ammo, lol.

PC
Guido099
16 years ago
Thanks P-C. Kinda what I was saying... I know first hand the damage this BOTL can do!

Haaaa!!!!!
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
Silly thread-stretching NOODS.......
Guido099
16 years ago
Hey Queen, you call'in pool-cue a nood?? LOL!


Hehe......
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
If he knows where "nood" came from, I'll reconsider his "noodity"....AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Ok, ya I'll bite whats a nood? and who the hell streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetched this thread,if this was done solely for this BOOBs bebefit, you really shouldn't have.lmao It does kinda slooooooow the reply a little so that I might choose my words a little more carefully!hehe
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
Poor nood didn't even realize he was making history...LMAO!
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Your search returned no results@$^%& 🙂
pool-cue
16 years ago
TCMTLC, copy the address and not the "lol". As for me a nood? I will always be a nood. As long as FGM let me play again. Actually I was never a nood under FGM's noob trade thread. So, what you say FGM, can I play? Heehee.

PC
pacman357
16 years ago
I thought maybe we were going to finally see some tit for tat.
DaQueenBeez
16 years ago
29 - Or do a thread search on "nood here and curious".........the title says it all!
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Did not copy lol, still nothing/ whatever! I don't mind giving all a little somethin to chuckle @, Hell somebody has got to take one for the team lol What a Boob I am, will never live this one down, Oh well:)
Guido099
16 years ago
I topped it for you. Go read laugh and enjoy! Its all in good fun. I'm sure you have figured that out already.

Hehe....
wtjvj
16 years ago
looks like some progress is being made...

did anyone figure out what a tade was?
Guido099
16 years ago
tade....no idea. But hey, I'm just a new,nood,newbie,noob myself!
fishinguitarman
16 years ago
I Think DClover's a fine vet....In fact a little dangerous....hehehehe
DCLover
16 years ago
23. DaQueen...it was a silly thread stretching FOG, see 17.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
16 years ago
Guido, yup takin it all w/ a grain of salt (& a shot of Tequilla) and then laughing aloud.This is kinda like fuggin up in H/School and the word eventually gettin around to everyone Doooooooooooooooop 🙂
Guido099
16 years ago
So how long you been smok'in?
Users browsing this topic