const33
21 years ago
Full Throttle, Welcome aboard. Sticks will go out by Saturday.

Robert
Full Throttle
21 years ago
THANKS Robert!!!!
Lets get this done

Who wants free sticks?

Shipping option - tomorrow or next Thursday when I get back from Mexico your choice (next week will be a better package I believe)

mike at fullthrottlespeed dot com
chuckler
21 years ago
Charlie,

Found them at a local... I will look if they have more and drop you a note.

PT 🙂
chipfuqua
21 years ago
I'll take some smokes full throttle and don't mind waiting until you return from your trip. Email sent with snailer. I'm new to the passes but bassdude can probably vouch for my integrity.
Full Throttle
21 years ago
Chipfuqua,
You got it, will ship next Thurs per your request. I am a new guy too. Don't worry
Mike
chipfuqua
21 years ago
Sounds like a done deal.....well, since that's settled.......Who wants some smokes?
phishout
21 years ago
i would love some free smokes
montar at uwosh dot edu
chipfuqua
21 years ago
email sent phish
chipfuqua
21 years ago
got a failed return message when I sent the email. Send me a mail. chipfuqua at hotmail dot com.
gonesledn
21 years ago
homebrew,

i received your bone crushing, spine snapping, ass whooping pif yesterday. dave, you are insane! i seriously thank you, your package basicly doubled my super prem shelf. i will get you back one of these days when you dont expect it.

thanks,
wes
phishout
21 years ago
chipfuqua
21 years ago
phish.....got your addy and will send out on Monday.
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hey Wes,
Glad you liked the selection. I mean't to send some of those your way, before my HD crashed, and I lost all my addies. Glad I finally got a chance.
Have a great day.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
gonesledn
21 years ago
homie, i will definitely enjoy them! one question, is that a fabled anejo shark? i have never seen one in person b4.

thanks again,
wes
Homebrew
21 years ago
Yep,
That's good ol #77. That one is from my first box of Anejo, back in 02.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
phishout
21 years ago
Looking forward to it chip.
Now who wants some free smokes.
montar60 at uwosh dot edu
const33
21 years ago
Full Throttle, Sticks went out today.

Enjoy my friend
Full Throttle
21 years ago
Thanks Dad looking forward to it
Mike
const33
21 years ago
FT........ROFLMAO
erkwgz
21 years ago
Const33,

Robert, thanks for the nice PIF. Five very nice smokes that are greatly appreciated.

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic