const33
21 years ago
Erik, you are very welcome.

R
phishout
21 years ago
still waiting
gonesledn
21 years ago
cigarkid,

just wondering if your package landed yet, it went out monday. lmk please

thanks,
wes
const33
21 years ago
BTT for PHISH.
chuckler
21 years ago
phishout...

I will take your PIF!!!

Email sent.

PT 🙂
phishout
21 years ago
Chuckler I haven't recived you're email
montar60 at uwosh dot edu

Richard
phishout
21 years ago
Chuckler also let me know what kind a smokes you like
chipfuqua
21 years ago
Phish.....package went out today.....UPS tracking # 1Z4307XX0350377640
phishout
21 years ago
thank you I look forward to it
chuckler
21 years ago
phishout,

Email sent!

Ladies and gentlmen, This thread is closed.

Look for PIF 72 early tomorrow moring!

G'night!

PT 🙂
spadesman
21 years ago
D'oh!

And I was waiting on this one. lol
const33
21 years ago
Dam, I was just gettin on a roll.
chuckler
21 years ago
HA!

Check back during my morning coffee...

PT 🙂
Full Throttle
21 years ago
Const33, Got your package nice choice the Torano is one I have not had. Ther eseems to be two unidentified sticks in there?
Thanks,
Mike
Full Throttle
21 years ago
chipfuqua,

Your package left today via UPS
enjoy!
Mike
chipfuqua
21 years ago
Thanks a lot....I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoyed your trip.
phishout
21 years ago
chipfuqua,
Got your package today thank you for the great smokes.

Richard
chipfuqua
21 years ago
no problem phish.....hope you enjoy them
const33
21 years ago
Son you are very welcome. Enjoy

R
chipfuqua
21 years ago
Full Throttle.....got your package today. What a great set of smokes!!!! I really appreciate your generosity. Thanks again and let me know if there's ever anything particular I can help you out with.
Users browsing this topic