mikey1597
12 years ago

You can only mention a competitor if you are a Platinum Member and have access to the secret forum site at CBID. The secret forum is not moderated..

Russiancrusher wrote:




Hey Doc, it hurts when I do this.
Russiancrusher
12 years ago
Then............................................................................................................................................................................................................

































don't do that.
delta1
12 years ago
Wow, good thing Trish didn't see any of the "Cbid sux," "I don't buy any of the Cbid ****," " I haven't bought anything from Cbid in years" posts. She would have gone T Devil on us...
cacman
12 years ago
WaHooo!!! Hitting happy hour today from 3-7pm! $2 domestic bottles & $3 Crafts.
victor809
12 years ago

Wow, good thing Trish didn't see any of the "Cbid sux," "I don't buy any of the Cbid ****," " I haven't bought anything from Cbid in years" posts. She would have gone T Devil on us...

delta1 wrote:



Free Delta1!
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Wow, good thing Trish didn't see any of the "Cbid sux," "I don't buy any of the Cbid ****," " I haven't bought anything from Cbid in years" posts. She would have gone T Devil on us...

delta1 wrote:



I've actually seen those threads here and not in the 'super secret unmonitored forum.' We discuss at length the lack of respect people show to others all the while showing a blatant lack of respect to the company that allows the forum to exist.

I guess it's only wrong when someone else does it, huh?
Abrignac
12 years ago
Hmmmm...

Never mind...
victor809
12 years ago

I've actually seen those threads here and not in the 'super secret unmonitored forum.'

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



You mean there IS a super secret unmonitored forum????

delta1
12 years ago
There are a few loyal customers here, and to be fair, I've seen efforts by several members to correct competitors references. Sigh...so many azzhats...so few bullets...
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

There are a few loyal customers here, and to be fair, I've seen efforts by several members to correct competitors references. Sigh...so many azzhats...so few bullets...

delta1 wrote:



True and I always appreciate that. Makes me smile everytime.
paulkeck
12 years ago
im ashamed of what i usually post, I need a spanking not a ban though!!!
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

im ashamed of what i usually post, I need a spanking not a ban though!!!

paulkeck wrote:



Since you were able to post this, you weren't banned. No worries there.
paulkeck
12 years ago

Since you were able to post this, you weren't banned. No worries there.

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:


=d> =d> =d> =d>
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
Why have I not been banned or given a time-out?

TIGER
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Why have I not been banned or given a time-out?

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



Do you want one? It can be arranged....
Abrignac
12 years ago

Why have I not been banned or given a time-out?

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



Who is TIGGERWDC?
jespear
12 years ago
I miss dpnewell, that 🌫 .
Ndill
12 years ago
Sooooo....we AREN'T supposed to talk about other sites?









































[sarcasm]
SammyETN
12 years ago

Don't direct people to other websites. Would you go into someone's home and tell the lady of the house that the neighbor is much prettier, cooks better, etc? Would you go to work and tell your boss that you much preferred working with your previous boss? I doubt it.

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



Actually, as an Aspie (look it up), I have done things like that. Of course I don't get invited to many people's homes twice and the only long term jobs I have ever had was when I was working with friends or family. Therefore the question I have is, if I get a note from my doctor that says I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome and such things should be expected of me, can I make competitor references here?

I think I will check and see if the Americans With Disabilities Act covers this.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

Who is TIGGERWDC?

Abrignac wrote:




That's a buddy of mine...Elmer.

He's not been around much since Etel had her teeth removed.

TIGER
Users browsing this topic