teedubbya
12 years ago

Hey everyone! Big sale over at [...yanked by SteveR@cigarbid...]

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



We've all been yanked by sven a time or two.
victor809
12 years ago

We've all been yanked by sven a time or two.

teedubbya wrote:



Back when he was the moderator here, SvenR used to yank me every Monday morning.
sd72
12 years ago
Trish is gonna be pissed when she sees the comp ref just posted in another thread. Holy crap batman.
victor809
12 years ago

Trish is gonna be pissed when she sees the comp ref just posted in another thread. Holy crap batman.

sd72 wrote:



Maaannn.... saying stuff like that and she's gonna have to go searching all the threads.

You should provide her with a link to competitor reference. Maybe the competitor name and the deal they're offering too.
sd72
12 years ago
crgcpro
12 years ago
I for one am guilty of this. I don't think I've ever come out and named a competitor but I've used the cutesy ways around it.

If you could multi-pm at once, I wouldn't have ever done this but I'm not going to send 50 pms out as an alert to something that is going to go out of stock in 10 minutes.

Also I have only done this with stuff that you can't buy here or on the Mothership. (Viaje, Liga, Opus, Tatuaje, TAA, and some of the other stuff that myself and many avid smokers here smoke)

I'll try to do better!
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Trish, if you give me your neighbor's address and at least an application for a Platinum Membership, I'll go in her house and tell her how much prettier you are, that your house is much more tastefully and better decorated, and I can't eat a bite after the great dinner you just cooked.

And I'll smoke at least two CBID cigars while doing it.

Pretty please? At least probationary, prospect platinum? Phleeeaase?
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Trish, if you give me your neighbor's address and at least an application for a Platinum Membership, I'll go in her house and tell her how much prettier you are, that your house is much more tastefully and better decorated, and I can't eat a bite after the great dinner you just cooked.

And I'll smoke at least two CBID cigars while doing it.

Pretty please? At least probationary, prospect platinum? Phleeeaase?

Bur wrote:




I don't have neighbors. Seriously. Closest neighbor is about 1/4 mile away. So that's out of the question.

Hubs is semi-retired so he cooks dinner (and thank goodness because I can't cook worth a darn!)

And my house? Well that's a convo for another day! LOL

so....no probationary prospect platinum for you. Nope, nada, zilch, no bueno

But here's a splendid version of our mobile app that doesn't have a forum. Thanks for playing along and enjoy!
sd72
12 years ago
I could fix your crib up for ya.......

And I cook........
danmdevries
12 years ago
Point taken.
cacman
12 years ago

I for one am guilty of this. I don't think I've ever come out and named a competitor but I've used the cutesy ways around it.

If you could multi-pm at once, I wouldn't have ever done this but I'm not going to send 50 pms out as an alert to something that is going to go out of stock in 10 minutes.

Also I have only done this with stuff that you can't buy here or on the Mothership. (Viaje, Liga, Opus, Tatuaje, TAA, and some of the other stuff that myself and many avid smokers here smoke)

I'll try to do better!

crgcpro wrote:


No… Really??? Not from the guy that advertises mass CC purchases, splits and mailings?? [frypan]
mikey1597
12 years ago
🤦

No… Really??? Not from the guy that advertises mass CC purchases, splits and mailings?? [frypan]

cacman wrote:

#-o




Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
^^^^👎 ^^^^
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Rather than silencing us, why not use this as a marketing advantage. You will know where/when all the good deals are and can undercut the crap out of them?

I suppose that makes too much sense.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Return to forum without posting.
illinichaser
12 years ago
So, obviously, I missed where the good deals are right now. Could some one give me a hint?


































[sarcasm]
mikey1597
12 years ago
I know where you can get a good deal on D's
Abrignac
12 years ago

I know where you can get a good deal on D's

mikey1597 wrote:



Dees nutz...
cacman
12 years ago

#-o 🤦

mikey1597 wrote:


Take it you didn't care for the sarcasm?
Sorry.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago

I don't have neighbors. Seriously. Closest neighbor is about 1/4 mile away. So that's out of the question.

Hubs is semi-retired so he cooks dinner (and thank goodness because I can't cook worth a darn!)

And my house? Well that's a convo for another day! LOL

so....no probationary prospect platinum for you. Nope, nada, zilch, no bueno

But here's a splendid version of our mobile app that doesn't have a forum. Thanks for playing along and enjoy!

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



Dag nabbbit, still stuck at aluminum.

And what are these "app" things you speak of? I'm lucky to use this and one other forum.
Users browsing this topic