Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Dees nutz...

Abrignac wrote:



Stole my thought
tonygraz
12 years ago

Actually, as an Aspie (look it up), I have done things like that. Of course I don't get invited to many people's homes twice and the only long term jobs I have ever had was when I was working with friends or family. Therefore the question I have is, if I get a note from my doctor that says I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome and such things should be expected of me, can I make competitor references here?

I think I will check and see if the Americans With Disabilities Act covers this.

SammyETN wrote:




Let me point out that you are a member or visitor to a site that is owned by someone. That someone has the right to make whatever rules they want and to discontinue your membership at any time without notice. You can go see anyone about it, but that's the way it is and you can't do anything about it.
sd72
12 years ago
That's what the English told the colony's in 1776 as well.
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago
Can't get a doc to write anything about aspergers anymore. The DSM-V has combined that syndrome with autism spectrum disorders. The ADA would also require cbid to accommodate everyone in individual ways so as to not create the environment of reverse discrimination through preferential treatment
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Let me point out that you are a member or visitor to a site that is owned by someone. That someone has the right to make whatever rules they want and to discontinue your membership at any time without notice. You can go see anyone about it, but that's the way it is and you can't do anything about it.

tonygraz wrote:



Go ahead tony!!! Show everyone that your shpo protects you[sarcasm]
jacksoup
12 years ago


TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


Is that a reference to a computer parts site
SammyETN
12 years ago

Let me point out that you are a member or visitor to a site that is owned by someone. That someone has the right to make whatever rules they want and to discontinue your membership at any time without notice. You can go see anyone about it, but that's the way it is and you can't do anything about it.

tonygraz wrote:




Just want to point out something you obviously missed, that apparently most other people, including the PTB, didn't. It was a joke.
mikey1597
12 years ago

Dees nutz...

Abrignac wrote:



=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Just want to point out something you obviously missed, that apparently most other people, including the PTB, didn't. It was a joke.

SammyETN wrote:




I took it as a joke, but didn't want to offend if in fact, it wasn't. I was going to say something about discussing it with your doctor and getting back to me ( and something like, "Lets see how that works for ya," ). We have folks working relatively closely with me with autistic children so i don't usually make jokes about it.

But hey - good luck with getting second invites in the future. That's like a victory, right? 🙂
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Rather than silencing us, why not use this as a marketing advantage. You will know where/when all the good deals are and can undercut the crap out of them?

I suppose that makes too much sense.

robertsccr5 wrote:



So we should start a price war that no one wins? Kinda like the Viet Nam of cigar companies? I'm not liking it! Besides, our guys are all over those sites all day. They probably know the deals at the same time you do.
paulkeck
12 years ago

So we should start a price war that no one wins? Kinda like the Viet Nam of cigar companies? I'm not liking it! Besides, our guys are all over those sites all day. They probably know the deals at the same time you do.

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:




Take em down Trish!! [ram27bat] [ram27bat] [ram27bat]

it would be funny though! In other news, This just in! we have a report that armed employees of Cigarbids.com have just completed the first of reported many hostile take overs of a rival smoke company!! Oh God Oh God we hear gun fire!!!! more to come at 8
bassman45
12 years ago
Is this the new 500?:-k
reckless
12 years ago

So we should start a price war that no one wins? Kinda like the Viet Nam of cigar companies? I'm not liking it! Besides, our guys are all over those sites all day. They probably know the deals at the same time you do.

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



Trish if we were in trench warfare would you jump on a grenade for me? I would do it for you
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Is this the new 500?:-k

bassman45 wrote:




My thought exactly....my first!
teedubbya
12 years ago
Trish if your guys are all over those sites and know before we do it would be helpful if they could update us in here so we don't have to look or break the rules.

Just trying to help.
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
A competitor deals 500?

That would be awesome.
Abrignac
12 years ago

So we should start a price war that no one wins? Kinda like the Viet Nam of cigar companies? I'm not liking it! Besides, our guys are all over those sites all day. They probably know the deals at the same time you do.

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



I thought customers always win in price wars.
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago

I thought customers always win in price wars.

Abrignac wrote:



tonygraz
12 years ago

Just want to point out something you obviously missed, that apparently most other people, including the PTB, didn't. It was a joke.

SammyETN wrote:



Doesn't matter, except perhaps that your sense of humor needs some adjustment.
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

I thought customers always win in price wars.

Abrignac wrote:



But only in the short term.
Users browsing this topic