ThunderbirdDT
9 years ago
Does anyone know why CigarBid is not responding to emails or answering the phone (or is anyone else experiencing this)?
gummy jones
9 years ago
first ive heard of it
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
Yeh, dunno. Must be your phone.
Take it apart and look for burnt circuits.
Report back here.

:-k
ThunderbirdDT
9 years ago
I have sent 2 emails in the last 5 days with no response and been on hold for over 30 minutes listening to music and being told every 30 seconds "that my call is VERY important to them."
burnem2
9 years ago
I heard that they don't like you.
MACS
9 years ago
Awww T-bird. Here's to you, man. Fire it up! Fire it up! Fire it up!
itsawaldo
9 years ago

I heard that they don't like you.

burnem2 wrote:




Wish I had taken the hint years ago, instead I pushed it, came right out and asked them.
Turns out sometimes you don't want to know the answer.....
DMGray
9 years ago
I have been a customer for over 10 years. They have had some sort of problems since January with the website, email, and shipping on any regular basis. I have called, waited on hold for up to 2 hours to be told its a new system and they have had issues. 2 months and going of "issues". I used to win an auction and it would ship out the next day, like clockwork.
Now? I'm lucky it seems if they ship within 2 weeks of winning the auctions.

I hope they get this resolved soon, my shop down the street keeps seeing more and more of me due to the issues this company is having.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^^^ YOUR SHPO MUST PROTECT YOU?
Jcdawg23
9 years ago
It surprises me how many people have had an account for 10 years or more, but somehow never found their way to the forums...
DMGray
9 years ago
Never had a problem to talk about with the company. Just thought I'd check to see if anyone else was having issues as well.
MACS
9 years ago

It surprises me how many people have had an account for 10 years or more, but somehow never found their way to the forums...

Jcdawg23 wrote:



It surprises me how a join date of January 2013 could be 10 years already... 4 years later.

Kinda hard to win auctions if you ain't signed up yet... unless you have multiple accounts under different e-mails.
SteveS
9 years ago

Does anyone know why CigarBid is not responding to emails or answering the phone (or is anyone else experiencing this)?

ThunderbirdDT wrote:



Really? ... they've answered me ... more than once
Jcdawg23
9 years ago

It surprises me how a join date of January 2013 could be 10 years already... 4 years later.

Kinda hard to win auctions if you ain't signed up yet... unless you have multiple accounts under different e-mails.

MACS wrote:



Ah, good point. Didn't even look at that. Still surprises me someone has been on this site for so many years and never
found his way to the forums.
Jcdawg23
9 years ago

Really? ... they've answered me ... more than once

SteveS wrote:



Same here. I've talked on the phone with Shana twice, and had conversations through email. I had to wait on hold for a little bit, but that's to be expected when everyone and their brother is trying to call at the same time
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

^^^ YOUR SHPO MUST PROTECT YOU?

Mr. Jones wrote:




Dang it Jonesy! You were quick on the draw with that one!

=d>
ThunderbirdDT
9 years ago

Same here. I've talked on the phone with Shana twice, and had conversations through email. I had to wait on hold for a little bit, but that's to be expected when everyone and their brother is trying to call at the same time

Jcdawg23 wrote:



Thank you for the helpful response. Maybe it is the area I am in or something odd with my email. I will keep trying.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I did a quick search in here, which should be the normal thing to do before posting a first post, but I couldn't find anything. It looks like there are no issues and it is business as usual.
Speyside
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic