Mizark
9 years ago
Thanks bro ill call them again, all my previous calls have past 30min and I gave up. I'll give it another chance .
Mizark
9 years ago
Thanks bro ill call them again, all my previous calls have past 30min and I gave up. I'll give it another chance .
tamapatom
9 years ago
Let it ring one more time.
00camper
9 years ago
Cigarbid service was top notch once upon a time. Now, very sad. Half my order missing, no response from customer service. My how the mighty have fallen.
victor809
9 years ago
Try pm'ing teedubbya on this forum.

For reals...
Steel Talon
9 years ago
I'm starting to consider that there is Moore than an
" IT" issue going on at C-bid.
I hope not, I've been an avid customer for years.
Steel Talon
9 years ago
I'm starting to consider that there is Moore than an
" IT" issue going on at C-bid.
I hope not, I've been an avid customer for years.
JadeRose
9 years ago
I've sorta stayed out of this whole debacle but gonna wade in here. The OP is a US Serviceman stationed in S Korea. He has had his credit card charged for an order he's never received. I, personally, am NOT ok with that. A lot of the regular members here have, for months now, had fun at the expense of people that are being ripped off AND defended our beloved Cbid and the ladies of customer service. Yeah..they do a great job but they are clearly not capable of keeping up and CBID seems to be failing. Based on what I see here, people ARE being ripped off. For whatever reason, CBID is taking money and not shipping merchandise. That, my friends, is fraud. Or complete and utter incompetence. But, I choose to call it fraud because they seem to have no problem taking the money. I actually don't care one way or another because I haven't ordered from here for years. I'm just here because you clowns amuse me. What I DO know is that one of these days, CBID is going to piss off the wrong person who is going to call the police or file suit. Whatever......I guess it will be funny when it happens but a lot of good people will be out of a job.


Prolly been great knowing you . I'm on Facebook
frankj1
9 years ago

I've sorta stayed out of this whole debacle but gonna wade in here. The OP is a US Serviceman stationed in S Korea. He has had his credit card charged for an order he's never received. I, personally, am NOT ok with that. A lot of the regular members here have, for months now, had fun at the expense of people that are being ripped off AND defended our beloved Cbid and the ladies of customer service. Yeah..they do a great job but they are clearly not capable of keeping up and CBID seems to be failing. Based on what I see here, people ARE being ripped off. For whatever reason, CBID is taking money and not shipping merchandise. That, my friends, is fraud. Or complete and utter incompetence. But, I choose to call it fraud because they seem to have no problem taking the money. I actually don't care one way or another because I haven't ordered from here for years. I'm just here because you clowns amuse me. What I DO know is that one of these days, CBID is going to piss off the wrong person who is going to call the police or file suit. Whatever......I guess it will be funny when it happens but a lot of good people will be out of a job.


Prolly been great knowing you . I'm on Facebook

JadeRose wrote:


hope you don't get vaporized, been reading your column for years.
JadeRose
9 years ago

hope you don't get vaporized, been reading your column for years.

frankj1 wrote:






Test.....thanks Frank! Still here. Ya know...this just isn't funny anymore. I'm sure the TWO Customer service ladies are being killed daily...I'm also not ok with THAT. I neither know nor care what "IT PROBLEMS" Cbid is having but they need to fix it now or pull the plug and do a reboot.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

I've sorta stayed out of this whole debacle but gonna wade in here. The OP is a US Serviceman stationed in S Korea. He has had his credit card charged for an order he's never received. I, personally, am NOT ok with that. A lot of the regular members here have, for months now, had fun at the expense of people that are being ripped off AND defended our beloved Cbid and the ladies of customer service. Yeah..they do a great job but they are clearly not capable of keeping up and CBID seems to be failing. Based on what I see here, people ARE being ripped off. For whatever reason, CBID is taking money and not shipping merchandise. That, my friends, is fraud. Or complete and utter incompetence. But, I choose to call it fraud because they seem to have no problem taking the money. I actually don't care one way or another because I haven't ordered from here for years. I'm just here because you clowns amuse me. What I DO know is that one of these days, CBID is going to piss off the wrong person who is going to call the police or file suit. Whatever......I guess it will be funny when it happens but a lot of good people will be out of a job.


Prolly been great knowing you . I'm on Facebook

JadeRose wrote:


Aren't you under Z's cone of protection?
That said, speaking for myself, and MOST of the other clowns here, we are defending the CS ladies, because they need to be defended! Not at all defending the management clowns who did almost everything wrong.

They (CS) are getting crapped on by their superiors, and by irate customers. Customers have a right to be angry, and should, at this point, take whatever action they feel us necessary to resolve their individual situations.
We are at 2+ months now.
I thought things were getting better.....................maybe not.
But when I read the annual report, that's when I realized just how fubar things really are, and that they had absolutely no contingencies in place................pathetic.
It wouldnt surprise me if a class action suit gets filed soon.
JadeRose
9 years ago

Aren't you under Z's cone of protection?
That said, speaking for myself, and MOST of the other clowns here, we are defending the CS ladies, because they need to be defended! Not at all defending the management clowns who did almost everything wrong.

They (CS) are getting crapped on by their superiors, and by irate customers. Customers have a right to be angry, and should, at this point, take whatever action they feel us necessary to resolve their individual situations.
We are at 2+ months now.
I thought things were getting better.....................maybe not.
But when I read the annual report, that's when I realized just how fubar things really are, and that they had absolutely no contingencies in place................pathetic.
It wouldnt surprise me if a class action suit gets filed soon.

KingoftheCove wrote:





Preaching at the choir. WE know them and love them. We also know there are only TWO of them. I can only imagine what kind of abuse they are taking on a daily basis. I'm amazed that they still work here. I'da walked on this clown car a long time ago. Have you seen the reviews Cbid is getting on facebook? Holy cow! They are (rightly) being crucified. In this day and age, you cannot do what Cbid is doing and hope to survive. There are other choices and 98.2% of the people that buy from here don't even know this forum exists, let alone care about it. They have no reason to come back.
JadeRose
9 years ago
and no...no cone of protection for Jade. Z promised after what I did for him but he lied. Dammit...he lied.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

and no...no cone of protection for Jade. Z promised after what I did for him but he lied. Dammit...he lied.

JadeRose wrote:


:-k
You must have made some comment about his car...........ya know.........in passing.....in jest.......
Evidently Z didn't think it was funny...
JadeRose
9 years ago

:-k
You must have made some comment about his car...........ya know.........in passing.....in jest.......
Evidently Z didn't think it was funny...

KingoftheCove wrote:





All I said was his van smelled like Astroglide and shame.
saltydog74
9 years ago
I have had very good luck in the past, however my last 4 orders have all had issues.. three shipped late. The third order not only shipped late they charged my account twice and I still have not got refund or response from 9 emails. That order was missing all the cigars and one ashtray when it arrived. The last order came and had completely wrong brand of cigars in it. I for one am done for the time being until they figure life out here at CBID. I will do buisness with JR , they have never let me down.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

I have had very good luck in the past, however my last 4 orders have all had issues.. three shipped late. The third order not only shipped late they charged my account twice and I still have not got refund or response from 9 emails. That order was missing all the cigars and one ashtray when it arrived. The last order came and had completely wrong brand of cigars in it. I for one am done for the time being until they figure life out here at CBID. I will do buisness with Xxxxxxxxx. they have never let me down.

saltydog74 wrote:


Come on Salty, you're better than that.......no competitor references.
By the way.........you choose them over the other good place, and the kinda OK place?
I always thought they suqed ballz.........but I haven't checked them out in a year or two.........maybe I'll have a look to see if there's anything decent.
JadeRose
9 years ago

I have had very good luck in the past,

saltydog74 wrote:




We all have. Most of the people on this forum are longtime customers and we love the place. The Customer Service gals do a GREAT job fixing issues...when they can. I can ASSURE you, they care. But as far as I know, there are only 2 of them. They are doing what they can do, I guarantee it. It's the apparent management of the place that is screwing you guys. They seem to be unwilling or unable to fix the problems. Hell, it's left up to US clowns to answer questions and most of us are smartasses that do NOT play well with others. I'm shocked they haven't killed this forum yet. That'll be next.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

Order # 	Order Date 	Confirmation # 	Order Status 	Order Total
0 	         4/5/2017 		                Shipped 	      ($40.00) 

A glimmer of hope. 🍺

Looks like the system is trying to refund $40.00 of my February order. Hasn't happened yet, but maybe some day.

😁
Users browsing this topic