BrandonG89
9 years ago

I placed an order at the end of February.

Still not resolved or refunded.

I'm at an APO address also, but I don't think that makes any difference in this case.

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:



Same here. I've called customer service about five times since winning a bid back in February. Haven't been billed for my bid, nor have I received my cigars. I believe I talked to the same lady on all five occassions I've called them. She was very polite, and said she would work it out. . . . . Two months later, and still no cigars.
basia
9 years ago

Want to ask if anyone has had an recent dealing with Cigarbid's customer service. Cigarbid and I have been doing business for about 10yrs..all good...until now. I am military assigned to Osan AB South Korea. I paid for merchandise and it was shipped late Jan to my APO. It has not arrive and they (cigarbid) has been unresponsive to my requests for assistance. Folks I need your help...please let them know customer's messages are being ignored. They have my money but I have not product....me today maybe you tomorrow.

Thank to all

r/Tony

alohatonyb wrote:


basia
9 years ago
cb customer service is not applicable, management has their hands tied, 2 people to handle the worlds cb issues!
cb new shipping policy choices are NONE, you as a customer have no say, it is a no cooperation failure combination of
UPS/USPS. I waited on hold @ customer service 30 hours, once 8 hours solid, no answer, lost package i had to fight with UPS & USPS, each would not accept responsibility.
bimmer124
9 years ago

I had two orders with them 70$+ and I never received the cigars I called numerous time left emails and went through their request service n still nothing... It's been two months no reply
In the same boat is there any help?

Mizark wrote:



Yes I am having issued of receiving a refund as well. I have held on the phone for a total at different times of over two hours. Being in business all my life, I smell a cash flow issue. You can't deliver what you don't have and you can't get product when you can't pay your bills. Simple.

First issue is the lack of customer service, or the breakdown.
Second is excuses when and if you reach them.
Third is taking your money to increase cash flow but not shipping what they don't have in stock.
Fourth is not issuing refunds because they have no money to do so.
Fifth and first is the lack of customer service, or the breakdown.

Too bad, they were once a company I enjoyed doing business with...no more.
There are enough other companies outside of Bethlehem Pennsylvania to do business with, and when they sniff what's going on watch the sales you find. It's only a matter of time.

Good luck.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Rimmer14u, that smell is not a cash flow issue.
Clownshoes
9 years ago

I'm starting to consider that there is Moore than an
" IT" issue going on at C-bid.
I hope not, I've been an avid customer for years.

Steel Talon wrote:



You're probably right that there is more going on. My last order was all screwed up, bundled too early, shipped several weeks late and was missing a number of items. Missing items were sent one-by-one over the next month and my final missing item, a brick of 60g Boveda packs, they sent a zip lock bag of 8g packets...that's not an IT issue.

Early on I was able to get through to customer service and was given the same story about there only being two of them, now I can't get through to anyone. Kind of seems like they're closing up shop.

frankj1
9 years ago

You're probably right that there is more going on. My last order was all screwed up, bundled too early, shipped several weeks late and was missing a number of items. Missing items were sent one-by-one over the next month and my final missing item, a brick of 60g Boveda packs, they sent a zip lock bag of 8g packets...that's not an IT issue.

Early on I was able to get through to customer service and was given the same story about there only being two of them, now I can't get through to anyone. Kind of seems like they're closing up shop.

Clownshoes wrote:


you've been around a long time, and I just want to say...I really like some of your beers.
ShanaC@CigarBid
9 years ago
I understand and feel all of your frustrations. I am frustrated as well. As many know, there are only 2 of us. 2 customer service reps to handle all of this, DaMarie and myself. I'm sorry, I really am. We do the best that we can.

Please pm either of us on here and we will get back to you when we get in the office.

SteveS
9 years ago

... there are only 2 of us. 2 customer service reps to handle all of this, DaMarie and myself.

ShanaC@CigarBid wrote:



Well, that's sad to hear ... there should be more, particularly in difficult times such as has been the case lately ... worst of all, that means you're pretty much on your own to provide actual customer service since (unless things have taken a drastic turn in the last 90 days or so) DuhMarie is by and large worthless ... I've had more than one negative experience with her, each of which precedes the current rash of problems and each of which might easily have caused me to become an ex-customer, except that having been around for as long as I have, I realize it's her that's at fault, not CBid and that what she needs is some good ol' fashioned training ...
JeffD
9 years ago
Still waiting on a paid for order in FEB. Have received two orders since but not that one.
ShanaC@CigarBid
9 years ago

Still waiting on a paid for order in FEB. Have received two orders since but not that one.

JeffD wrote:




Inbox me your info please, include order number if you have one.
victor809
9 years ago
Stop working after 9pm shana....
ShanaC@CigarBid
9 years ago

Well, that's sad to hear ... there should be more, particularly in difficult times such as has been the case lately ... worst of all, that means you're pretty much on your own to provide actual customer service since (unless things have taken a drastic turn in the last 90 days or so) DuhMarie is by and large worthless ... I've had more than one negative experience with her, each of which precedes the current rash of problems and each of which might easily have caused me to become an ex-customer, except that having been around for as long as I have, I realize it's her that's at fault, not CBid and that what she needs is some good ol' fashioned training ...

SteveS wrote:



I'm sorry to hear this.
SteveS
9 years ago

I'm sorry to hear this.

ShanaC@CigarBid wrote:



perhaps training has occurred ... I suppose it IS possible, in which case I would apologize ... it's good in the end that I've had as much experience as I've had and recognize that she's an exception, not a rule ...
ShanaC@CigarBid
9 years ago

Stop working after 9pm shana....

victor809 wrote:



Good night Victor
frankj1
9 years ago
Cup Cake Happy Hour...two-fer-one starting at 10:30!
victor809
9 years ago
Get some rest girl. Late night working is for those of us who are old and miserable.
teedubbya
9 years ago
The fact they have not at a minimum hired temps during their crisis is a reflection of how they feel about the customer and their front line employees.

Hang in there CS folks.
SmoknZ
9 years ago
My last order they sent the wrong box of cigars. I guess I'll contest the credit card charges if I don't get a reply.
gummy jones
9 years ago

My last order they sent the wrong box of cigars. I guess I'll contest the credit card charges if I don't get a reply.

SmoknZ wrote:



so you sent them back?
Users browsing this topic