pabloescabar
17 years ago
just trying to help a brother out
victor812
17 years ago
I've said it before, but I guess it bears repeating.

People here post lots of pictures. Some of these are anonymous girls who no one knows, others are friends, family, wives, girlfriends.

I notice that some people lack the ability to differentiate between the two. When someone posts a picture of a person they know, you should treat it as you would like a picture of your friend, your wife or your daughter to be treated.

So, those of you out there who are obsessed with complaining about Jet's model, I'd respectfully ask you to post a picture of your wife or daughter or girlfriend so that we may all have the same pleasure. I look forward to pointing out all her flaws (and trust me, I'm excellent at finding flaws).
Give me 10 minutes and I'll start picking apart every aspect of their appearance. If we're lucky, you can then show them the thread with all our VERY KIND comments. I'd love to see how your weekend goes after that.
teedubbya
17 years ago
Next time I see an ugly model I'll take a picture of her and poast it for you Vic. Didn't realize you were into that.
victor812
17 years ago
Not the point TW. 🙂
teedubbya
17 years ago
I get so confused
victor812
17 years ago
By the way TW, the acne at the base of your second chin is really disturbing.

And you're legs are poorly proportioned.
teedubbya
17 years ago
thats better than whatever that thing is on my forehead and my tooth
victor812
17 years ago
What... is sperm pooling in the dent in your forehead again?
teedubbya
17 years ago
the doctah told mamma not to have sex so late in the term
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
So you have a dent?
teedubbya
17 years ago
a dent? I look like a golf ball
Ram27
17 years ago
Hey Jet, ever think of doing a spread for a calender ?
teedubbya
17 years ago
if he does I hope he wears something sensible
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
Rambo, you mean like cheese graters or bottle openers?
teedubbya
17 years ago
Enough with the tooth comments Blood.... we get it...
Ram27
17 years ago
Wow just wow.........

Poor Jet, is just looking (*¿*) and shaking his head. LOL
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
Ok, so Rambo was talking about vegetable colanders.
How was I to know????!!
newby46176
17 years ago
^lol

wow just wow
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
A golf ball has dents?

I thought they were dimples...
victor812
17 years ago
TW is ugly... 🙂

Users browsing this topic