JadeRose
17 years ago
I knew he's pulled some **** before.....couldn't remember and didn't care enough to look it up. Commented about the Nick Perdomo's 12 year old daughter......REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLL **** nice ****. Find a different hobby, kid. This one is for men. (and cool women)
gold18
17 years ago
And chunky ugly female swine
wtjvj
17 years ago
The child has returned.
grmcooper
17 years ago
Wow Gold you need to chill.
mkurt
17 years ago
ha! she is kinda cute. i bet she has a great personality too.
gopherftb64
17 years ago
this is one of the first posts of models and such that i just dont find all that attractive

keep posting the rest though!
Charlie
17 years ago
Gold needs to get his obnoxious self banned by SteveR.

Charlie
Charlie
17 years ago
The only problem with that is we need a bad guy and a dumb**** to jump on from time to time....so SteveR do not ban the child.

Charlie
wtjvj
17 years ago
We just need him to grow up a bit.
andytv
17 years ago
wow.

It's picture of a chick who Jetblasted knows......like her or not I see no need to the negative commentary.

Most of the asshats who post here aren't exactly grade A studs (excluding myself).

I'd like to think that although posted pics ARE subject to opinionated statements, we could still be somewhat respectful.

fishinguitarman
17 years ago
He needs to go away.................
newby46176
17 years ago
I agree with Charlie, its fun to have a d.b. around.

It keeps the pressure off of other d.b.'s like me as long as he is a bigger d.b.









Did I already say he was a d.b?
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
.... I'll bet $50 that Gold18 has never had any better in the sack ...

.... she may not be Ms. Universe, but you can tell by the smile, the grin, the cute face, and the pose that that woman in that pic would be able to turn any man's head in the bedroom and would have absolutely no problem going out and picking up virtually any man she wanted ...

... she's just got that "come & get me" look that man can't resist and she'll only go home alone by choice ...

Gold... even I think you're out of line on this one ... and that's pretty bad ...
DaQueenBeez
17 years ago
gold18:

Just to make it fair, please post a current pic of yourself for the ladies to critique. I have several nice shots of Hugh Jackman, or jackconrad can find some good pics of the male physical ideal (;^P) that we will be using for comparison. Hope you measure up.


gopherftb64
17 years ago
#234

LMAO, thanks for a great post (still grinning over that one a min later)
JonR
17 years ago
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!


http://tuvida.aol.com/moda-y-belleza/fotos/stars-without-make-up 


JonR




PS: Are is it?
big chief
17 years ago

Sorry I missed this in real time.
Jet, if you stop posting your work--all of it--I'd be pissed.
I find most of your pictures very interesting, including this one.
We are looking at a picture of a 'real' person; I like that, and you seem to have a talent for capturing that reality.
BTW, how many pics of this girl did you shoot to get this one?
gold18
17 years ago
Only one... the camera broke from her ugliness.

lol, rotfl,,,,,,
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
Charlie
17 years ago
FGM

There is the smelly troll from under the sewage plant---Goldietroll

Charlie
Users browsing this topic