wtjvj
17 years ago
1. Author: gold18 Date: 10/16/2008 01:37 PM Reply
I am not a very sophisticated smoker at this point in my life.... Only been smoking for 5 months. Its a wonderful new world to me. So far I have been very happy with most sticks I have tried. CBID has been a great find for me as I have found some really cheap prices, which has allowed me to try many brands. I have also enjoyed reading the forums... It has exposed me to how generous and respectable most of you are. If there is anyone out there who would like to help me out, I am willing to take any below average sticks just taking up room in your humidor... I will reimburse you for any shipping costs... Just provide the amount and a check will go out next day.....

Thank all of you for your insights into this new world I am trying to acclamate myself to.....


Gold, did I miss something?

I think you mentioned RESPECT in your post.

Jet is good people and he mentioned these pictures are of his friends.


WT.
pabloescabar
17 years ago
I think she is Hot & if she met pablo I'm sure she & I would hit it off fo'sho...
JadeRose
17 years ago
She'd like a jade rose, as well. I'm just the guy to give it to her.
gold18
17 years ago
201... read my comment a little more closely.... I said most..... And most doesn't include anyone on this thread that can't take an honest assessment of an ugly bunch of bitches.
gold18
17 years ago
168 ... Bloody... you like that.....sorry was around yesterday gto keep stoking the flame.
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
Here we go again!


Pull up a chair! Popcorn's in the microwave!
apochee
17 years ago
After all this poor girl's been through I've changed my mind. I now think she's hot.
apochee
17 years ago
After all this poor girl's been through I've changed my mind. I now think she's hot.
bmg7701
17 years ago
Gold, plain and simple, you're an azzhole. You are a noob here and running around bad mouthing vets and their friends. I sincerley hope that nobody on here is willing to do anything with you after the azz you've made of yourself.
grrrrr609
17 years ago
Shes Gorgeous Would like to see more photos of her.


Charlie
17 years ago
bmg

You said it correctly, big loud mouth ass is a little more fitting.

Charlie
wtjvj
17 years ago
Gold, your an AssBag.

You have also won the Douche Nozzle award for the year.

Not only are you a noob, you are a child. I have you pictured as a fat little chit with coke bottle glasses.
VaMtnMan
17 years ago
204. Author: gold18 Date: 12/13/2008 12:34 PM Reply
201... read my comment a little more closely.... I said most..... And most doesn't include anyone on this thread that can't take an honest assessment of an ugly bunch of bitches.


Well Gold18, please put me down for someone you don't have any Respect for. Because I think your an ****, and I have no Respect for you.

I guess so far, the List of people that you have no Respect for is:
Jetblasted
Charlie
chiefburg
bmg7701
apachelm
wtjvj
victor812

Now I don't want to put words in your mouth, but after reading this thread, these people had a problem with your "honest assessment" of his person.
VaMtnMan
17 years ago
Oh, and by the way Gold18, I also like the way you went back, and pull up some of Jets other pictures, and made Disparaging Remarks about them. Really made you look like the "Small" person that your are.
grrrrr609
17 years ago
Vamtman. U can add myself to the list. I refuse to respond to his comments

I do think this lady is beautiful and enjoy the pics pleae keep them coming.
VaMtnMan
17 years ago
1. Author: gold18 Date: 10/20/2008 11:39 AM Reply
Let me first start off by saying, I am a noob, and have only been reading the posts for a couple of weeks. That being said, after a weekend of reflection, and the strong reaction coming from this community, I truely regret and want to offer the most sincere apology to Mr. Perdomo, his daughter and all members of this forum community, for the post and subsequent defensive posts I made last week. I could come up with a bunch of excuses for my behaviour, but I won't. Everyone that voiced an opinion were correct in doing so. I was totally wrong......I hope that everyone will except my apology, and wish the thread could be removed from the board permanently. I'm sure it will take some time before I can be excepted into the community, after that blunder...... I am truely not the type of person that I am being perceived as for those comments.....I hope this can clean the slate, and I can start anew.......


http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=7&messageDisplay=0000000232508 

Hey Gold18, please spare us again from the "I am a Noob.....Can I start anew" crap this time.
newby46176
17 years ago
Looks like you've got three strikes already Gold18.

Maybe you should sit the rest of this thread out.
IUROX
17 years ago
Gold your a PUNK! Jet is a fine BOTL! Go back and crawl under your rock and stay. You will not be welcome around here.
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
Oh great! Another freakin troll...



Do not feed the trolls....
wtjvj
17 years ago
Gold18... since your a Troll I wouldn`t want you to miss anything, so here is a link just for you.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=6&messageDisplay=0000000253823 

Enjoy.
Users browsing this topic