teedubbya
17 years ago
poke his own eyes out?
teedubbya
17 years ago
I bet the thought has crossed some's mind
Charlie
17 years ago
dont go to the thread.....with or without your "artistic" opinion this thread will probably go to well over 250 comments.

Charlie
wtjvj
17 years ago
127. Author: Smashed247 Date: 12/12/2008 12:22 PM Reply
Jet,

Serious question here. Has nothing to do with the girl.

You are really technical about the lighting which I can understand coming from the photographer. But, didn't anyone think to iron the curtain? I am not a photographer and I would hardly notice some lighting. What I do see is the wrinkles in the curtain.


Smashie, out of all the posts your the only one too mention an IRON...

I`m starting to worry about you.
teedubbya
17 years ago
wtjvj ... smashed doesn't iron.... his wrist isn't strong enough
jpotts
17 years ago
Someone should ask him about the proper setting on a washing mashine for delicates...
wtjvj
17 years ago
He noticed the curtain needed an Iron, so he Irons, he just hasn`t come out of the closet yet.
jpotts
17 years ago
Oh, and:

turd.
Thunder.Gerbil
17 years ago
"this thread will probably go to well over 250 comments. "


thread post count = thread post cout ++
bloody spaniard
17 years ago
The ironic thing is that Jasson could prolly kick your asses but he is a wee fancy... lol
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
Who's got the popcorn?????????
teedubbya
17 years ago
lol


turd


mebbe smashed uses a steamer... not so hard on the wrists
Thunder.Gerbil
17 years ago
========
151. Author: fishinguitarman Date: 12/12/2008 03:24 PM Reply
Who's got the popcorn?????????

========

Waiting for someone else to finish incinerating a plate of leftover Chinese food, then I can toss a bag in.
Ram27
17 years ago
Wonder if Jet, has showed all these comments to Marie ???
teedubbya
17 years ago
150. Author: bloody spaniard Date: 12/12/2008 03:23 PM Reply
The ironic thing is that Jasson could prolly kick your asses but he is a wee fancy... lol



I'm not afraid of him kicking it but am skeered about his other intentions with it
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
Save me some TG!
pabloescabar
17 years ago
I don't think so...TW is all mine
teedubbya
17 years ago
between Smashed, FGM (wanting TG to save him some) and Pablo there isn't a safe * in the forum
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
He's been cheating on you.....
Thunder.Gerbil
17 years ago
^
And you...
Users browsing this topic