17 years ago
#238 - Fred, you just don't get it do you ...?

c3s
borndead1
17 years ago
gold18
17 years ago
I get it... i'm just not gonna give in to these guys....why should I???

I'm having fun. Its probably the most excitement some of these guys have had in their pathetic, forum world they live in.
knokmdwn
17 years ago
Well, I too have been following this and the other thread. A real major ****pile of dogcrap. I wasn't going to post anything, as per my normal when this stuff starts happening but there is just one small thing I gatta say.

We all as posters on a public forum need to strive to have a certain level of morality, courtesy, honesty, integrity, maturity and COMMON SENSE in all our posts. Just because a person 'HAS THE RIGHT' to say what he/she is thinking or believes doesn't mean that is necessarily in good taste or may minimally meet some of the above listed traits. Knowing when to shut up is as important as knowing when and how to say something to get a point across.

Just because you 'have the right' doesn't make it right. That is where common sense, common courtesy and those other items come in.

I'm done.
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
normoo
17 years ago
#238 Gold ... You are a disgrace. Iam just saying that becuase after TJ "YOUR FRIEND" asked you to stop,AND YOU SAID YOU WILL. you don't... Don't you think it's disrespectful to TJ? If i was you(and iam glad iam not) I would grab a smoke and think about it.. And The next to post somthing you should think about this to ( IF YOU NOTHING GOOD TO SAY IT'S BETTER TO SAY NOTHING AT ALL)
apochee
17 years ago
Actuall re post 243 I think Gold needs to get a life outside the forum
Sidekick
17 years ago
WOW!!! and to think - I only look at the picture and hit the "back" button!!!

Guess I am going to have to start reading the words from now on. This stuff can get interesting!


Side
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
Hey Goldilocks ...

... you're missing the big picture ...

First of all, she's a pretty woman ...

Second, everyone here, at one time or another, gets pinged on, picked on, snickered at ... it's all fun & games for the most part and a lot of it is staged just for entertainment purposes only ...

... also, it's between individuals mostly ...

... in this case, your slandering a woman that you've never met, never will meet, never corresponded with, nor would she ever give you the time of day ...

- she didn't post her pic - a friend of hers did ... it's not like it's a pic of a random woman pulled from a website and titled "humpage" ... she's real, not airbrushed, and didn't spend $1,200 for a makeover before getting her picture taken ... what you see tonight is what you could have been seeing the next morning if you were ever lucky enough ...

- so the big question is why do you feel compelled to criticize her?

She's an attractive woman ... everyone else here agrees with that and you know as well as everyone else that if you had met her at a bar or anywhere else you would have tried to hit on her - or at least buy her a drink, talk, chat, and maybe make a new friend...

- she's done absolutely nothing to offend you in any way, shape, form or fashion ...

- aside from that, I'd bet that she could probably kick you ass in a bar fight as well ...

So, to even out the playground, why don't you post a pic of yourself or better yet, how about posting a pic of your mother ...

... odds are you're the mischance misfit and befuddled by-product of the "rear entry" position and living proof that it was never intended for procreation ...

Merry Christmas anyway **** ...

... and I hope Santa Claus takes a **** in your stocking ...
Ram27
17 years ago
250

....and counting.
gold18
17 years ago
Hey Jimmy..... Your wrong...... Can you read??? Not everyone thought she was pretty.... But wait, that would make your argument not stick....... I forgot what I was dealing with here.
gold18
17 years ago
and Jimmy. if thats what your wife looks like....no wonder you know so much about humpage.... Probably the only release you can get with out puking from the vajayjay coming from between her legs.....

Wow.. Gold.. that was a good one.. Proud of you.
gold18
17 years ago
and before all of you ignorants start posting.... he brought up the mother thing..... so juvenile,,, aren't you proud of the intelligence of your so-called friends.
gold18
17 years ago
and I ment vajajay smell....

Now thats funny.
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
... oh the irony of life ... your father certainly had a tough decision to make ... either a box of condoms or a pack of cigarettes ... funny thing though... even after the bartering with your mother, he still walked away with half a pack of smokes and apparently hasn't looked back since ...

... think you'll ever find him?
gold18
17 years ago
What a man...Couldn't come up with anything to defend your wife, girlfriend, or maybe boyfriend...... the best part is your not even funny.....and your trying real hard...
chiefburg
17 years ago
Gold - You behavior reminds me of being back in the 6th grade. Fortunately, most folks grow out of this childish behavior. I'm surprised your still posting - it reinforces your immaturity, your lack of common sense, common courtesy and shows your still operating with the intelligence of a 6th grader. You may want to find another forum where your more intune with the intellilect.
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
... what's really funny is that for another 5 cigarettes, your father could have had the woman with a full set of teeth ...


(no need to defend my wife, she's a MILF and she knows it ... and still has every 18yr old kid in town trying to hit on her... I'll also be the first one to admit that I have no idea why she married me)
gold18
17 years ago
another ignorant....

My posts are only responding to the childish comments of others....What do you think of their comments...its ok for them ...right??? Thats how it suppossed to work...Chieffy
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
Hey Chief,

... don't run him off just yet ... it's just starting to get entertaining here ... LOL
Users browsing this topic