gold18
17 years ago
boy Chieffy Jimmy is real mature isn't he........Does he sound like a 6th grader....of course not.... because if you said so Jimmy wouldn't come out and play with you either....
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
... besides that, he's only got about another 20 minutes or so before bedtime ...

... and I've already lit the fuse on his tampon ... let me play this one out a little bit more ... he's already taken the bait ... let me set the hook a few times before I cut him loose ... k?

chiefburg
17 years ago
Gold - I'm not condoning Jimmy's comment but Jimmy wasn't the one who started this. You acted like a 6th grader by calling a woman a pig - something only a person who has little to no respect for women would do. Also, I would suspect that women have little to no respect for you either. I'm not saying other folks here don't act immature. But, that wasn't the point of this post.

And, no one says you have to like the picture. But, couch your comments like an adult would by simply saying "She's not my type" or something similar. You don't have to resort to disrespectful name calling - keep those comments to yourself like most of the rest of us do.



gold18
17 years ago
check your sources buddy... I didn't call her a pig... that was someone else....
gold18
17 years ago
and Chieffy... how much respect for women is there with all the people posting to the humpage postings....
gold18
17 years ago
and.. please, please, please, please find where I called someone an immature name before they did it first...........
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
Chief,

... don't sugarcoat anything on my behalf ... besides, you know me well enough to know that it would take a lot more than this kid to ruffle my feathers ...

... besides, if he's picking on me, he's at least leaving everyone else alone ... and he'll probably not be around tomorrow to play with ...
chiefburg
17 years ago
You're right - but you did call her a dog and ugly and not worth sniffing her panties, etc. And, you agreed with and supported the pig comment. In other words, your initial comments, and subsequent comments, were very disrespectful. Like I said, you don't have to like the picture but comment and act like an adult.

I would have thought you would have learned your lesson after the comment about Nick Perdomo's daughter.
fishinguitarman
17 years ago
"I promise to only post in response to others....So they shut up.... you won't here from me."



You mean just like when you gave your word to TJ to stop and then kept running your mouth?

Yeah, right!
gold18
17 years ago
wow.. god is omni-present..
gold18
17 years ago
can you guys leave me alone.. I'm trying to watch the game...
pabloescabar
17 years ago
please, let it go boo...
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
... who is GOLD?

42 years old
Close to being eligible for early retirement from Mass Transit.
Babysits busdrivers and a few mechanics.
He's married, 3 kids
No formal education other than high school
His wife would like to move to Pocono
Keeps trying to cheat on his wife by posting/answering personals ads and pretending to be single; his wife doesn't know this though.
He's tried to order cialis online before.
If his boss found out what he does online at work everyday ... he could lose his job.



Hey Gold.... do you still want to continue this conversation now?
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
p.s. Now do you feel like you should simply say "I'm sorry" and move on?

- no need to apologize to me for anything - but would you please reconsider a nice warm apology for Marie?
jimmy@ctconnect.com
17 years ago
.... sigh ....

*yawn*

.... sure got really quiet ...

.... Happy Holidays Gold ... and make sure you delete all of those e-mails from your Hotmail account ... you know, the one you never told your wife about ...
you dirty old man ...

so you better watch out
you better not cry
better not cheat
I’m telling you why
jimmy boy is coming to town
he's put you on his list
already checked it twice
gonna find out who's naughty or nice
jimmy boy is coming to town
he sees you when you're sleeping
he knows when you're awake
he knows if you've been bad or good
so be good for goodness sake
oh, you better watch out
you better not cry
better not pout
I’m telling you why
jimmy boy is coming to town
with little tin horns
and little toy drums
rootie-toot-toot
and rum-pa-tum-tum
jimmy boy is coming to town

gonesledn
17 years ago
^ lmao, now that is funny.
The Big Bolivar
17 years ago
Gold?...
Hi I'm Chris Hasnon with NBC........................

Lizardo
17 years ago
Wow, this thread went Full Retard.



Tugg Speedman: There were times while I was playing Jack where I felt...
[pause]
Tugg Speedman: ...retarded. Like, really retarded.
Kirk Lazarus: Damn!
Tugg Speedman: In a weird way I had to sort of just free myself up to believe that is was ok to be stupid or dumb.
Kirk Lazarus: To be a moron.
Tugg Speedman: Yeah!
Kirk Lazarus: To be moronical.
Tugg Speedman: Exactly, to be a moron.
Kirk Lazarus: An imbecile.
Tugg Speedman: Yeah!
Kirk Lazarus: Like the dumbest mother **** that ever lived.
Tugg Speedman: [pause] When I was playing the character.



To bad gold's not playing a character though,..... he's the real deal.
bobsnook
17 years ago
WizzD
17 years ago
I sure hope Gold isn't @ C-fest this year. And if he is, wouldn't it be cool if he wore a T-shirt that let us all know it was him? I'm sure we would all love to hand over some smokes to him and shake his hand for doing such disgrace to our BOTL community here.
Users browsing this topic