Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Flyer,
They are yours, just e-mail me your snailer.
C5150
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Ok, I am up! Who would like a humble offering from my home to yours? Email me at
FLYERFIXER AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET
erkwgz
21 years ago
It has been a loooooong time since I participated in one of these so I will take them Mr. Flyerfixer. Email on its way.

Later.....Erik
flyerfixer
21 years ago
OK Erik there yours! I got your addy and it will be sent out ASAP. Have a good one, and fire away... you have the stage.
---flyerfixer---
erkwgz
21 years ago
It looks like flyerfixer and I are all set sooooooo...................................who would like some seegars?

erik at prtcnet dot org

Later.....Erik
IMOFF
21 years ago
I'll bite.
E-mail sent
erkwgz
21 years ago
Hey Jeff,

They will go out tomorrow. You better batten down the hatches bro! Your turn to ask.

Later.....Erik
IMOFF
21 years ago
HEAR YE...HEAR YE....ALL FELLOW BOTL. I WANT TO KNOW WHO WANTS SOME SEEGARS.

E-mail firedoc51@ hotmail dot com
GDColson
21 years ago
I'll take this one, thank you. Looking forward to passing on the mass destruction!
chuckler
21 years ago
---topped---

PT 🙂
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Pass it on Gdcolson! Leave your e-mail for POTL to respond.
GDColson
21 years ago
Sorry, guys...I was selfishly buying time to go on a little shopping trip and sort through my humidors to see what goodies lay within, which I will pass on to the first one through the gates...so, who will it be?
icyo
21 years ago
If newbies are allowed to play, I'd like to sign up! I've got some great cigars to pass on...!

icyo at onr dot com

GDColson
21 years ago
ICYO...you have mail.
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Newbies taking care of newbies. That's nice! Smoke Em!
GDColson
21 years ago
That wasn't sarcastic, now, was it Moonie?
Sarcasm has a way of bringing out the phillie blunts in people......
icyo
21 years ago
Time to PIF -- who wants some tasty cigars?

Email me at icyo at onr dot com.
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Flyerfixer,
Your stogees went out this morning.
Enjoy!!
DC 0304 1070 0000 0454 4349
C5150
ddsmokin
21 years ago
I'd love to take them stogies from you. Email sent
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
GDColson......although 95% of the time I am a sarcastic SOB. I wasn't being sarcastic with that statement. I love Philly blunts, White Owls & Pineapple Seegars. Now that was me being sarcastic! I am always glad to see more new POTL getting in on the action with the trades. I look forward to some day smoking some of your swishers.
Users browsing this topic