icyo
21 years ago
ddsmokin -- still haven't received your email! Could be lost in the abyss of the web or in isp server limbo.

Want to send it again, or maybe respond here with your email address...?
icyo
IMOFF
21 years ago
....erkwgz... great stash, you are a true BOTL, I will trade with you anytime. A few of my favs. Thanks
Jeff
chuckler
21 years ago
---topped---

PT 🙂
Eclipse_man
21 years ago
icyo, if you are still looking for a taker, I'll take you up on a taste of your stash. Been awhile since I traded with the Botl's over here.

Regards,
Paul

[email protected]
icyo
21 years ago
ddsmokin..!

going once... going twice...

post your email addy here or email me again at:

icyo at onr dot com

icyo
21 years ago
Well, gorsh. I guess ddsmokin is indefinitely in disposed. 😞

No offense to Eclipse_man, but in all fairness to the POTL out there, I feel it's my obligation to open the pass up to everyone--of course if you respond first again then they're all yours!

So... who would like some tasty cigars?
flyerfixer
21 years ago
5150...
Got your package this morning. Thanks for the nice sticks. Some I have not had before. Thanks again,
---flyerfixer---
ddsmokin
21 years ago
email resent While I am here would would love a Phillies Blunt or two gk148 at juno dot com
icyo
21 years ago
Got it! Be prepared for some Limited Edition Super Exclusive Sun Grown White Owls coming your way!

Kidding. The smokes won't be that good! LOL.
chuckler
21 years ago
...Topped for ddsmokin ...

Take your time DD... we know your a busy guy! 🙂

PT 🙂
GDColson
21 years ago
icyo...
box goes out tomorrow.
enjoy!
ddsmokin
21 years ago
I have a brand new box of swishers for????Who wants them.....
chuckler
21 years ago
Yummy... my favorite!

I'll take your PIF sir.

Thanks.

PT 🙂
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Icyo since when did A. Fuente include the White Owl line. Thanks for the great smokes. Being not much of a ready I do enjoy the short story.....
ddsmokin
21 years ago
note reader not ready
icyo
21 years ago
Glad they arrived safely -- and I'm also glad you like 'em! Enjoy! 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
ddsmokin, got your note, we are all set...

So... who wants some sticks from the chuckler???

First one to post here gets a fine holiday sampler.

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol
rugrunner
21 years ago
I have been off the pif/pibs for a while but I would love some smokes from the Chuckler!

rugrunner at hotmail dot com
chuckler
21 years ago
rugrunner,

What you again... 😉

I guess I can put together a nice sampler for ya... will go out Weds latest. (email sent).
Enjoy!

PT 🙂
Users browsing this topic