CaribbeanSoul
19 years ago
Been awhile...
899720.jpg

Click to View Image148 View(s)

cjm77
19 years ago
Nice........
Buckwheat
19 years ago
So where's the nipples?
erkwgz
19 years ago
^LOL. We want nips!
sw48362
19 years ago
This is a nice pic. WOW!~~~~~
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
Soft porn. Good, healthy soft porn, but soft porn.
MACS
19 years ago
Saaaaaaaayyyy Shay... whataya say we go hit the hay today and make like a coupla bunny rabbits?

She is SMOKIN' HOT!
elp007
19 years ago
Wow, camel toe? how did this get by the censors?
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
I'll kiss your a** if tha's not a left labia majora right there clear as day, but it isn't nudity unless friar J.Lizardo says it is.

I say bring em' on, let the castrati cry over their own limp guilt.
Charlie
19 years ago
You can see a nipple if you look close enough...LMAO

Charlie
Lizardo
19 years ago
Hey **** for brains pooperhill,
I have nothing against nudity, but there are plenty of other places to find it. Why are you so upset about c-bids rules?
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
See, management will allow this hydrocephalus to spew profanity, but bemoan the lack of civility and cheer at the premises. Lizardo was the miscreant that started all this hubbub. Go to frehe if women freak you out so much Jr; join a monastary.
Lizardo
19 years ago
At eherf, we have a NSFW forum, c-bid dosen't, thats how they want it, you're the one bitching about not being able to post dirty pics of you mother over here. I myself think it's hysterical watching you get all excited about getting nudity here.
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
Liardo, I couldn't care less about Cbid's rules. I'm a casual member here, not the proprietor. I'm making personal commentary on social mores and hypocrisy that transcend Cbid, but of which Cbid is a microcosm of. If the human body evokes such a repugnant chords in you that's your problem. I see nothing here to be alarmed about myself.
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
What I'm bitching about is your frantic screaming about sanitation and cleanliness. Nippples are already not allowed here, so be of good cheer tinkerbell (but say 100 hail marys for insurance).
Lizardo
19 years ago
LMAO!
yeah, the naked female form scares me, where do you come up with this stuff.

As for the rest, if you don't like it, then find a nice softcore porn site you can hang out at.
Lizardo
19 years ago
My frantic screaming about sanitation and cleanliness? WTF? What forum are you reading? Could you please point me in the right direction to find it?
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
Lol bro, you're the one railing about nudity. WTF are doing on one of carribean soul's soft porm threads. Too funny:)
Lizardo
19 years ago
I have no problem with the oinks, I don't have a problem with nudity, what I don't understand is why you are trying so hard to get it onto this site, a question which you keep avoiding to answer. Your the one with the rally cry "WE WANT TITTIES' WE WANT TITTIES" I'm telling you bro, there are billions of porn sites out there for ya, trust me, I've seen a few of them.
MACS
19 years ago
"1. Author: Lizardo Date: 11/10/2006 08:39 PM Reply
Clean it up or shut it down, these forums are way out of control. Either moderate them or get rid of them. This place has turned into a joke.

Bye

JDL"

JDL... I ain't got nothin' but love for ya brother, but you ARE being a hypocrite. You are arguing and name calling with drpepperhill here and this was what you, yourself, were complaining about.
Users browsing this topic