Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
I'm not exactly into pronagraphy like some of the sick perverted black hearts around here, but if I were, hypothetically speaking, that is, thanks wvwa.

Think I'll go Google this amazing nucleoprotein being investigated as a potential cure for cancer, fascinating substance, later ...
MACS
19 years ago
Lookit the banana phones on her!!
wvwa34
19 years ago
Corrected sp Shay Laren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erkwgz
19 years ago
Nice landing strip.
bsevern
19 years ago
Very nice ....what are those, like 38DDD?
fishinguitarman
19 years ago
I could smother in there.
MACS
19 years ago
KNOF
19 years ago
So typical here these days!

A picture like this gets posted with nipples detectable and labia majora, but my pic of a bikini (rear view) that I took (not from a website), not even a thong, . . . gets rejected!!!

And you wonder why some disappear?

Why does Cbid let any pictures get posted when they hold double standards themseves?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=7&messageDisplay=0000000003727 
MACS
19 years ago
Oh, shut up.








LOL!
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Stinkdyr
14 years ago
this chick, she hots!

=d>
watchurai
14 years ago
Yes...yes she is.
wvwa34
14 years ago
DAMN------------- Female Perfection!!!!!!!!!!!
DadZilla3
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic