Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
Lizardo, are you really that out of touch with fundamental reality? Do you see where you are? Do you know what a labia majora is? If so then STFU. If not there's nothing more canbe said for you. Go pray with Tucks and take some valium.
Lizardo
19 years ago
Macs, find out where I called him names before he started in on me. If he would have kept it civil, it would have remained that way.
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
I'm not trying to get jack onto this site, I'm making social commentary. It's not my site, I have zero controll over it, and I know that ... don't you too?

You're the one crying about titties Lizardo, not me, they make me smile:)
andytv
19 years ago
yeah.....HE started it!!!!!!!!!!!!

^buncha sissies.
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
oh, you would have kept it civil, but I "made" you be uncivil ... BS. You are what you are bro, don't blame me.
Lizardo
19 years ago
"Lizardo, are you really that out of touch with fundamental reality? Do you see where you are? Do you know what a labia majora is? If so then STFU. If not there's nothing more canbe said for you. Go pray with Tucks and take some valium. "

You are to freakin' funny! Stupid and ignorant, but deffinately funny.
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
Does anyone but me find it not a little humorous that an argument is raging over anatomy while Shay writhes and moans obediently above? Life can be pretty ironic.
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
Yea, whatever Mr. Clean. Say hi to Shay for me.
andytv
19 years ago
true......this thread has inspired me to (successfully) seek more alluring pictures of "Shay".
MACS
19 years ago
22. Author: Lizardo Date: 11/21/2006 06:07 PM Reply
Macs, find out where I called him names before he started in on me. If he would have kept it civil, it would have remained that way.


Understood. However, it is a concious choice to perpetuate the argument, or ignore the insult and let it end.

Don't get me wrong, bro... I like to get my feet wet in the argument arena every now and then, myself. However, my point to you is that if you want it clean, help clean it. If you want to be able to give it back, then retract your statement about cleaning it up.

You can't have it both ways.

Drpepperhill and I have had numerous sophomoric discussions. He gives, he gets... I give, I get... then when we get tired, we move on.

Sometimes it's FUN to argue!


sw48362
19 years ago

I presume you two are joking........LOL! If not get a room already.


erkwgz
19 years ago
MACS may suck but every now and then he makes a good point.
MACS
19 years ago
true......this thread has inspired me to (successfully) seek more alluring pictures of "Shay".


Care to share with a brother? Home e-mail, please...
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
I get bored pretty quick, and notwithstanding carribeansoul's natural talent for presenting the female form, I have to admit this young lady is endowed with exceptional grace and charm. Hat's off to mother nature.
Lizardo
19 years ago
Ok Macs, you're right, I shouldn't let the absudity of some rub off on me.

Continue on with the good fight for boobs pep.
erkwgz
19 years ago
Attaboy John.
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
I'm putting you down as a yes vote then Lizardo.
erkwgz
19 years ago
Lizardo
19 years ago
Hey, I never said I was againt tits, I'm all for em'. You are the one who said I was anti-tit. I just didn't know why you were trying so hard to see them at this particular site. BRING ON THE BOOBAGE

Tennasee
Honduras
Echo

Honduras
Umbrella
Nitro glycerin

.com
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
I don't care, (no offense Shay) they could show nip or put pasties on em' for all I care, but even you have to admit Lizardo, laws requiring strippers to wear those little pasties to cover their nipples is more to appease the bible thumpers than it is to hide anything from depraved men's beastial cravings, come on.
Users browsing this topic