sw48362
19 years ago
Pasties! That's a Michigan U.P. delicacy. Eat'em good!
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
I like eating pasties too; hate it when the tassles get stuck between my teeth though.
sw48362
19 years ago
Dr. P

8track is on the misc board bragging about his turds. Maybe you can prescribe something for him LOL!
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
300 hail marys for 8track. 10 for discussing disgusting excrement, 290 for fantasizing about ex-Raider Howie Long and then consciously repressing the thought to enhance the tingling sensation.
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
oops, that was disrespectful to Shay, who clearly commands somber respect for no other reason than that she's Shay.
xibbumbero
19 years ago
Shay...she's hot......Hic! X
edsbar60
19 years ago
Curves, nipples, labia, titties, boobies! She's got 'em all and I want to see 'em. I don't care where, here or on a "site" but preferably in my bedroom.

Shay makes me love being a heterosexual!
MACS
19 years ago
E-mail received Andytv. If you weren't such a ****, I'd say I love you for sending me that.
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
Probably a picture of food
andytv
19 years ago
sure.........its food.
jetblasted
19 years ago
Ooooh, Dat's Nice . . .
jetblasted
19 years ago
Ok, maybe no outright nudity . . .

But how about more see-thru garments?

Woo - Hoo ! ! !
MACS
19 years ago
HA! Yeah Pep... it WAS food. Soft shelled fish taco.

You know me... a big ol' fat guy...

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=7&messageDisplay=0000000074671 
castlewa
19 years ago
Good Morning! Thanks CS.
Lowman
19 years ago
Wow... some guys can argue on any type of thread...

HEY GUYS.......

LOOK AT HER BOOBIES !!!!!!

Low
CaribbeanSoul
19 years ago
Man, you guys! I go away for awhile, come back, post an OINK and still up all this sh%t.
CaribbeanSoul
19 years ago
..stir up...
MACS
19 years ago
Don't feel bad Carrib. The argument was mostly benign.

Nothing real serious.
pabloescabar
19 years ago
wvwa34
19 years ago
Shay Lauren!!!! (sp) For you Googlers!!! She shows it ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic