You know, I get that many of you purchase from other sites and I appreciate that you want to share the possible good fortune with your friends. But mentioning them on this forum isn't allowed. Even veiled comments like "the company with an ocean in its name" is a competitor reference.
Why do you feel the need to do this? Do you go to their forum and talk about CBid? NO? Oh yeah, that's because they don't afford you the benefit of a forum. Here's a thought - why don't you bombard them with emails requesting a forum where you can discuss CigarBid! See how any other company would feel about that.
Please have some respect for company that provides you with free use of the forum. Don't direct people to other websites. Would you go into someone's home and tell the lady of the house that the neighbor is much prettier, cooks better, etc? Would you go to work and tell your boss that you much preferred working with your previous boss? I doubt it.
In short, please keep these types of comments off the boards. Much appreciated.
TrishS@CigarBid wrote: