alohatonyb
9 years ago
Want to ask if anyone has had an recent dealing with Cigarbid's customer service. Cigarbid and I have been doing business for about 10yrs..all good...until now. I am military assigned to Osan AB South Korea. I paid for merchandise and it was shipped late Jan to my APO. It has not arrive and they (cigarbid) has been unresponsive to my requests for assistance. Folks I need your help...please let them know customer's messages are being ignored. They have my money but I have not product....me today maybe you tomorrow.

Thank to all

r/Tony
RedDragon888
9 years ago
I won a freefall in February, the order was going through the process, they never took the money, nor did they send it, I wrote them twice, and still no response. I have no clue as to what is going on. I too have dealt with them for years and find their service to be very good and honorable. I would not give up hope, keep reaching out to them, I know I will....good luck!
Bursting Bomb
9 years ago
I'm having the same problems... been waiting over a month for two orders. I hear that they are switching over to a new software and it is causing problems... I am not happy. Even worse, the last time I had a delay they wrote back and said it could take up to 75 days through the MPS. These recent orders didn't even get that far, they were sent UPS to an APO! Then they were returned to sender at the MPS processing. I can't believe they are so jacked up right now.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

I placed an order at the end of February.

Still not resolved or refunded.

I'm at an APO address also, but I don't think that makes any difference in this case.

🍺
mnkswift
9 years ago
Placed an order a few weeks ago, money was taken out of my account and I received an Email with the package tracking number. It was set to be delivered on 3/29. Still haven't seen it. Called customer service - number is busy. Wrote two Emails to customer service - no response.
usafvet509
9 years ago
Why am I not surprised, victor? They haven't heard about the warehouse management issue, and you decide to be the d!ck you are. Not surprised
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
MACS
9 years ago
Site underwent IT changes. The changes did NOT go well, and many orders were affected. CS only has 2 people working the phones/e-mail/messages.

In my experience, they will make it right. Because of the serious IT issues, it may take a while. Stay safe.

MACS(SW)
USN Ret
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Liar

opelmanta1900 wrote:




You're mah boy Opel!
jwendell72
9 years ago
Glad I stuck it out. Took a chance and finally bid again last weekend for the first time since the computer fiasco. Shipped out ok and appears bid from February is finally getting sent (backordered). Managed to get through to one of the customer service gals a while back and she had explained the software issue. I felt bad for her knowing how crazy people can get.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

Why am I not surprised, victor? They haven't heard about the warehouse management issue, and you decide to be the d!ck you are. Not surprised

usafvet509 wrote:



Yep, Victor is the only one who's made that joke....
victor809
9 years ago
Well.... I'm the one who does the best job....
frankj1
9 years ago
clearly you have a fan.
Mizark
9 years ago
I had two orders with them 70$+ and I never received the cigars I called numerous time left emails and went through their request service n still nothing... It's been two months no reply
In the same boat is there any help?
Mizark
9 years ago
I had two orders with them 70$+ and I never received the cigars I called numerous time left emails and went through their request service n still nothing... It's been two months no reply
In the same boat is there any help?
victor809
9 years ago
As stated above, cbids forum customer service moderator teedubbya can sort you out.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Turn you out... he can turn you out...
Abrignac
9 years ago

Why am I not surprised, victor? They haven't heard about the warehouse management issue, and you decide to be the d!ck you are. Not surprised

usafvet509 wrote:




Leave my dick alone.
Abrignac
9 years ago

I had two orders with them 70$+ and I never received the cigars I called numerous time left emails and went through their request service n still nothing... It's been two months no reply
In the same boat is there any help?

Mizark wrote:




Whining about a $70 order???
Luke753
9 years ago

I had two orders with them 70$+ and I never received the cigars I called numerous time left emails and went through their request service n still nothing... It's been two months no reply
In the same boat is there any help?

Mizark wrote:



Did you actually talk to someone? I'm only asking because I called customer service about my missing order, waited 10-15 minutes on hold, got my order fixed and on its way in about 3 minutes. Customer service has always been great for me the few times I've needed it.
Users browsing this topic