victor809
9 years ago
I'm not gonna disagree with that....
victor809
9 years ago
... but if you put mayo on them I will end you.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
A friend of mine used to put milk in top ramen.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

A friend of mine used to put milk in top ramen.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Now that is bizarre...can't say I have heard that before.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Vic we need to go drinkin someday.
teedubbya
9 years ago

Now that is bizarre...can't say I have heard that before.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




anything hank hasn't heard must be bizarre
jjanecka
9 years ago
Oddly enough Victor's eating of baby fetuses seemed completely normal to him but milk and top ramen, that's just bizzare.
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Peanut butter, miracle whip, and sweet pickle sandwich
victor809
9 years ago
Delicious aborted baby fetuses reminds me.. anyone been watching The Strain? Fun show...
Whistlebritches
9 years ago


I think it is odd when people put ketchup on eggs or mac and cheese...eww. Tried both and thought it was gross.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Eggs sunny side up,over easy,yolks nice and runny,were made for ketchup and toast.
Ewok126
9 years ago
After seeing Hanks choice of "Fine Cuisine" I decided to do a little research in the space time continuum database. According to the database there is an upcoming vector on 2 possible time lines.

Time line 1 - Hank is going to acquire if he has not already ... The Diabetus

Time line 2- Hank is going to have to call Danmdevries to see if Dan can get him a deal on a Heart Cath and possibly set him up for a 2fer deal on getting a Heart Cath and a CABG. (Note) if this time line takes place there will be complications due to having.. The Diabetus

I personally think this is a good betting opportunity. Buy in will be one Box of My Fathers and One Box of Opus X. The pot will be split among those that chose correctly.

Hank If you should get in on the bet as well and should not make it through the upcoming Time Lines. I will keep your ante for prosperity sake. 😰 😰 😰 😰 😰 😰 😰 😰
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Eggs sunny side up,over easy,yolks nice and runny,were made for ketchup and toast.

Whistlebritches wrote:


I agree......I can't eat eggs if I don't have ketchup 🍺
Ewok126
9 years ago

I agree......I can't eat eggs if I don't have ketchup 🍺

RMAN4443 wrote:



The only way I can put ketchup on eggs in when I make the scrambled eggs and toast samich. I cant do runny eggs and ketchup. Its a mind thing.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
You guys are disgusting...

Picking on hank... you know he's retarded right?
Ewok126
9 years ago

You guys are disgusting...

Picking on hank... you know he's retarded right?

bgz wrote:



You do know the word retarded is now considered a derogatory term right? I think today's social acceptable term is.....

"FU*KED UP"
frankj1
9 years ago
Three Stooges:

The only thing I like better than honey and ketchup is baloney and whipped cream, but we haven't got any.

don't know how weird it is but when young I used to love melting cream cheese on several things...macaroni, french toast, fried matzah...
Ewok126
9 years ago

Three Stooges:

The only thing I like better than honey and ketchup is baloney and whipped cream, but we haven't got any.

don't know how weird it is but when young I used to love melting cream cheese on several things...macaroni, french toast, fried matzah...

frankj1 wrote:




You can never go wrong with cream cheese. Mix a block up in homemade nanner pudding.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Well,this might be weird,but I like cream cheese on a bagel
jjanecka
9 years ago
Yeah frank, I was kinda the same way except with sour cream. Sour cream and steak, sour cream and hotdogs, soure cream and chili, sour cream and ham.
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Were you dropped on your head as a baby Hank?

..or do you come by that naturally?
Users browsing this topic