Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Had a discussion the other day with a friend about weird food combinations. He thought some of mine were crazy, but obviously seem normal to me.

What are some unusual/weird food combinations you enjoy?

Me:
Peanut Butter and syrup together on my pancakes/waffles/french toast
Mayo on my hot dogs
Eggs on toast with jelly
Jelly/Apple Butter in my cottage cheese
Salt on watermelon/cantaloupe/ honey dew
Mashed Potatoes with corn, sauerkraut, gravy, turkey/chicken/pork mixed in
Butter on my pop tarts (haven't done this in a while, but used to)
Cayenne pepper on my salad
Ice cream mixed together with cake
Bagels with cream cheese topped with honey or jelly
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
you might be retarded hank... I mean, think about it... how would you know unless someone told you?
victor809
9 years ago
Salt on sliced fruit is a common way to enhance the sweetness. That's not unusual.

The rest... well...opel may be on to something.
jjanecka
9 years ago
My bet is mildly retarded possibly gay.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I mean wtf hank those are all normal routine food pairings.
victor809
9 years ago
... I dunno. Maybe he's mildly gay, possibly retarded?
teedubbya
9 years ago
I heard hank puts the sausage in his bun perpendicularly

opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Clearly he's a catamite...
danmdevries
9 years ago

I mean wtf hank those are all normal routine food pairings.

jjanecka wrote:



Yup.

I don't see the weird.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
You a big fan of buttered pop tarts dan?
DrafterX
9 years ago
A short stack of pop-tarts covered in cream gravy might not be too bad... 😟
victor809
9 years ago
Eggs with jelly?
I'm starting to think jj may be mildly gay
danmdevries
9 years ago

You a big fan of buttered pop tarts dan?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



That's one that is strange.

But I don't eatpop tarts so not sure what people do with them. I think they're gross as they come.
victor809
9 years ago
Well... we know drafter is way more than mildly gay and is definitely retarded...

So that solves it.
teedubbya
9 years ago
actually drafter is the benchmark for gaytarded
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

That's one that is strange.

But I don't eatpop tarts so not sure what people do with them. I think they're gross as they come.

danmdevries wrote:


True, true...

when I was a boy my aunt had me convinced the Brown sugar ones were stuffed with ear wax...
teedubbya
9 years ago

True, true...

when I was a boy my aunt had me convinced the Brown sugar ones were stuffed with ear wax...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




You mean they aren't?
danmdevries
9 years ago

You mean they aren't?

teedubbya wrote:



They are.

The red ones are period blood.

The white stuff on top is dried pus, and the sprinkles are colored eye boogers
victor809
9 years ago
Well then... .makes more sense to put butter on them then.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic